Fall ISSTs day one round-up

Boys Soccer

Varsity boys soccer started out their ISSTs with a 3-0 loss to ACS Cobham.  Later in the day, the team played the International School of Brussels and won 2-0.  

Tomorrow the Eagles play Frankfurt International School at 10:00 a.m.  If they win, the team plays in the semi-final at 2:15 p.m. and if they lose they play in a consolation game at 12:30 p.m.

The livestream link for both the games is here.

Girls Soccer

Varsity girls soccer began their quest for gold with a 2-0 win against Zurich International School.  After that, they beat the International School of Brussels 5-1.

Tomorrow, they play Munich International School at 9:30 a.m..  The team is already into the semi-final but their game against Munich will determine their placement in the group.  Their semi-final game will be at 2:15 p.m.

Boys Volleyball

Varsity boys volleyball started their ISSTs with a 2-0 win against ACA Athens and a 2-0 win against American School of Paris.  

The Eagles play the American International School of Vienna tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. then Frankfurt International School at 11:30 a.m. and finally, Munich International School at 12:45 p.m.  The team is already through to the playoffs but depending on how they do in their games tomorrow will determine their seeding for the semi-finals which will take place at 4:15 p.m.

Girls Volleyball

Varsity girls volleyball began their tournament with a 3-0 win against Frankfurt International School.

Tomorrow, the Eagles play the Zurich International School at 10:15 a.m. and International School of Brussels at 12:45 p.m.  Depending on the teams placement, they will either play at 3:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m.

Field Hockey

Varsity field hockey began their ISSTs with a 3-0 loss to the International School of the Hague.  Later in the day, the Eagles lost 7-0 to the British School of the Netherlands and 8-0 to the International School of Brussels.  

The team plays in the semi-final tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. and will either play at 12:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. depending on the result in the semi-final.

Cross Country

The cross country team races at Zurich International School tomorrow.The course map is attached here.