Upperclassmen, parents engage in virtual College/University Fair

Zainab Shafqat Adil
100 colleges and universities from across the world participated in ASL’s Virtual College/University fair Sept. 22, providing students and parents the opportunity to learn more about and engage with these institutions.

Grade 11 and 12 students and parents took part in the online College/University Fair organized by the Office of University Advising Sept. 22. 

Grade 11 students participated in the No-Name College Game at 2 p.m. prior to the main college fair event. At 3 p.m., participants from both grades met and discussed with representatives from many different universities across the globe, with parents joining at 4 p.m. 

Pete Stathopoulos (’23) said he enjoyed taking part in the event and that it was very helpful to learn more about the colleges that interest him. 

“It was a really nice way to get a brief background about some colleges that I’ve been researching into and trying to figure out where is best for me to go based on what I study,” he said. “It’s a shame you can’t do it in person, as previous years have, but I thought based on the limitations, it was great.”